From the do-it.org homepage, please click on 'Sign in' at the top right hand corner.
This will take you to the sign in screen.
Enter the email address and password you used to sign up, and click 'Sign in'. If you signed up using Facebook, click on 'Sign in with Facebook' to enter.
Unable to sign in?
If you are unable to sign in, please check the following:
- Please make sure you've entered your email address and password correctly, these details are case sensitive and if incorrectly entered you will not be able to access your account.
- If you have forgotten your password please click on 'Forgot your password?' and you will then be guided through resetting your password.
- If you are yet to create an account with ourselves, click on 'Not got a Do-it ID? Click here'
- Check that your email address has been verified. When signing up you would have received an email asking you to verify your email address. Please check your inbox and spam folders for this email, and follow the instructions within.
- Check our minimum system requirements to make sure your browser meets the required criteria.
If you experience further issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look to resolve your signing in difficulties as soon as possible.