Need to make changes to an opportunity? This guide will explain how.
In order to edit an existing opportunity, please first go to your ‘Recruiter dashboard’:
and then select ‘My opportunities’.
This will display a complete list of all the opportunities that you currently have listed against your account.
Find the opportunity that you wish to edit, and click on the edit button:
to bring up the 'Edit opportunity' page.
Editing your opportunities
Once you have opened the edit page, you can change any of the information in there:
What is this opportunity?
- Offered By
- Offered For
- Applications go to (if applicable)
- Alternative contact (if necessary)
About the opportunity
- What are you looking for?
- Practical considerations
- Number of volunteers
Categorising your opportunity
- Suitable for volunteers interested in
- What skills will they gain?
- What skills should they have?
- What activities will they do?
Where is the opportunity located?
- See our guide here
When is the opportunity available?
- Start and End dates
- Time of day
- Advertising start and Advertising end dates
If you need any more information about any of these fields, they are explained in detail in this guide.
*Important*: if you are having trouble saving your edited opportunity, please double check:
- your dates - the most likely explanation is that either the role start and end, or the advertising start and end, are now in the past. Please check that you have changed the dates to either today or in the future.
- your location - if you selected 'Regional or local area', please make sure you selected an option from the drop-down menu.