For security reasons, all accounts must have email addresses verified so that we know your data is being sent to an address you have access to. This way a password reset isn't sent to the wrong person.
If you can't log into your account
This is often for one of two reasons:
- Your account isn't activated yet. If you haven't clicked the link in the verification email, you will not be able to log in. If you are a new user, check your spam/junk mail folder for the verification email. If you believe you need a new verification email, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may need to reset your password. You can reset your password by clicking "Forgot your password" under the login fields.
If you've changed your password and it doesn't work
- Password reset links are only valid for 2 hours. You may need to request another password reset email.
- The password reset will not work properly if your email address isn't verified by the verification email. If you have not verified your email address by clicking the link sent in the verification email during signup, you will need to email email@example.com to activate your account.
- Once your account is verified, you will be able to use your most recent password, or reset your password.
- During the change from the old site to the new one, your account was made inactive to help protect your data. Click "Sign Up" rather than "Sign In", and enter your email address and name as you remember it. The site will send you a verification email for your old account. Note: This will only work for users of the old Do-it site.