Doit.life partner FAQs
Frequently asked questions for potential partners looking to utilise the doit.life platform
- Can volunteers sign up and manage their own opportunities?
- Does the platform provide a standard form to request a volunteering opportunity along with the skills they can provide and the impact that it will have on a) the volunteer, b) the charity and c) Helpforce?
- Can DoIt.Life provide the ability for the system to issue communications to the charity/organiser to confirm a volunteer has signed up?
- Does DoIt.Life have the ability for the system to issue a reminder to the charity/organiser that the volunteering day is coming up?
- Can the platform automatically issue a feedback form to the employee to complete post-opportunity?
- Does the platform automatically issue a feedback form to the charity to complete post-opportunity? See all 7 articles
- Is the platform available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Is DoIt.Life accessible on a mobile, tablet or desktop?
- Is there Single Sign on capability?
- Does the platform have a high performance level with excellent response times (respond in 3 seconds or less)?
- What is the commitment on unplanned downtime?
- Is data held securely and confidentially with sharing only with organisations necessary to facilitate the volunteering opportunity?
- Is the platform compliant with the latest GDPR requirements?
- Is it possible to provide a live feed of the charitable activities from the platform to Helpforce and other external sites?
- Is there the ability for Social Media Team to use and upload content from the Platform to share on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc?